Here at Sonic Auto Transportation we strive to make our website as accessible and usable as possible. We do this by following Section 508 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) produced by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C, the web’s governing body).
- All new and redesigned web content published after the effective date of this policy by Sonic Inc, both for public and internal websites and services, will conform to WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria.
- All existing web content published prior to the effective date of this policy will either be archived or modified to conform to WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria. Web content hosted on Sonic Auto Transportation public websites will be addressed no later than October, 2021. Web content hosted on internal websites will be addressed no later than November, 2021.
- Should there be a specific request for access to archived content by any individual with a disability, that content will be made available in a suitable format within 10 business days. Where it is not technically possible to make the content available, a suitable alternative should be agreed with the individual. The department or team responsible for the creation of the content is responsible for making it accessible.
- All internal content management systems (CMS) and web content authoring tools will conform to ATAG Level AA success criteria by Nov, 2021.
- All internal user agents will conform to UAAG Level AA success criteria by Nov, 2021.
- This policy does not stipulate any particular technology or design approach. The aim is to maximize access to and use of Sonic Auto Transportation websites by people with disabilities.
- This policy applies to all new, updated, and existing web content on https://sonic-auto.com/ and all content provided internally at https://sonic-auto.com/
- This policy shall be reviewed at least once a year by the Accessibility Coordinator.